Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about Cross International’s job opportunities. At Cross, we believe the Lord can and should be the focus of our work life. Here are just a few of the benefits of working for us:
- Because Cross’ mission is to help the poorest of the poor, your work will have a greater purpose: to serve those in need in the name of Christ.
- We invite God into our office every day. Through daily devotions, Bible and book studies, and sincere prayer, our work brings us closer to God.
- We provide excellent benefits, including health, vision and dental plans, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K retirement plan.
Our benefit package includes:
- 10 days PTO (paid time off) the first year of employment.
- Full premium coverage of medical plan for employee.
- Corporate rate of dental and vision plans for employee and family.
- Short term disability Insurance (self-insured).
- Long Term disability Insurance (Employer paid).
- Long term Care insurance.
- 401K (100% immediate vesting with 3% matching).
- Life Insurance for employee (First $20k employer paid) with buy-up option for employee and family members.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care.
- Health and Wellness Programs – Free fitness classes, workshops, seminars, health fairs and more.
- Accidental, Cancer and Gap insurance employee option to buy at a corporate rate.
Our location is in wonderfully sunny southeastern Florida, north of Fort Lauderdale, just minutes away from the coast and less than an hour from Miami.
Have questions about working for Cross? Read about our ministry’s background, values, and mission statement.You can always contact our human resources department at 1-800-391-8545 or send an email to email@example.com.