Position Title: Projects Assistant
Reports to: Senior Projects Manager (SPM)
Position Summary: The Projects Assistant provides administrative and budget support to the Senior Projects Manager. He/she also provides administrative support to the CI President, when required.
Education or Certification Requirements:
- A minimum of an bachelor’s degree in business administration, political science, or non-profit administration with a concentration in international studies or a related field.
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Good organizational, written, and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Foreign cultural awareness/sensitivity.
- Strong Christian faith.
- Budgeting experience.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to manage large volumes of data.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Provides support for Senior Projects Manager, e.g., when SPM is preparing reports or briefing materials and when he/she is traveling abroad.
- Available to provide administrative support for the CI President, as the President requests.
- Serve as a liaison for the Projects Department to the GIK/Shipping Department, and Marketing and Development departments.
- Maintain and manage an up to date partner contact list.
- Take notes at all meetings and provide summary to SPM for review before dissemination.
- Assist with the processing of cash grants through confirmation of receipt of payment.
- Respond to all requests for assistance from ministries not being currently funded.
- Set up quarterly departmental meetings; prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist with translations as needed.
- Assist the SPM in managing the department’s budget.
- Assist in travel planning, especially for vision/mission trips.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossInternational.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross International is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.